1. Build Strong Relationships with School Staff
2. Attend Meetings and Advocate for Accommodations
3. Encourage Student Self-Advocacy
4. Stay Informed and Involved
5. Collaboration with Educators
6. Building an Inclusive Environment
7. Awareness and Sensitivity
The Black Student Advocate Network is committed to advocating for students with disabilities at the school level. By joining our network, you can make a difference in the lives of these students by promoting inclusivity, providing resources, and raising awareness. Together, we can ensure that every student, regardless of their background or ability, receives the support they need to thrive academically and socially. Join us today and become an advocate for students with disabilities in your school community.